Why detoxification is so important for your child?
Over 50% of your kids are currently diagnosed with a chronic condition whether its asthma, ADHD, allergies, cancer, or some other diseases. One of the major causes for the increase in chronic illness in your child is:
Pound by pound kids breathe more air, drink more water, eat more food. They experience a larger burden of toxins every day as compared to adults in the same environments. Infants and teenagers are vulnerable to toxins. Their livers and detoxification routes are not fully matured to able to handle their toxic burden efficiently. Their brains and immune systems are changing so rapidly that toxic hits during these times of rapid development can have long-lasting impacts. In this modern world, your child faces a lifetime of chronic, on-going toxic exposures, from inside your wombs, and throughout the rest of their lives. The argue against aggressive detox measure, instead, call for gentle and safe detox. For that, we need to make.
Also Read- Liver & Kidney Detox Plan
Detox a Lifestyle
You need to remember that our bodies and our child’s bodies are designed to eliminate toxins through sweat and also through our breath and thoughts. If toxins enter our bodies faster than our elimination routes can get rid of them, and it will fill up our inflammation bucket. Signs of illness will eventually show the blockage has occurred whether the skin with eczema; lungs with asthma; brain with autism; joints with arthritis or cancer.
The key to a healthy, and happy child who can thrive in our modem toxic world is to understand the many different ways to keep your children’s inflammation bucket from overflowing.
Top 5 tips to making detox a lifestyle for your children:
- Load up all those summer fruits and veggies! But make sure that you are choosing organic procedure so you are not filling up your child bucket inadvertently with glyphosate. Glyphosate is a major cause of leaky gut and resulting gut and immune dysregulation in your kids.
- Swap out those sugars. Instead of reaching for sugary artificially, colored popsicles try to have real fruits no sugar added popsicles and other wholesome treats on hand. Sugar puts the load on your kid’s livers that can interface with proper detoxification which lead to irreversible non-alcoholic fatty liver disease which is increasingly common in your kids.
- Nourish those good gut bugs. Probiotics have countless benefits. The most important is helping our gut detoxify toxic chemicals like heavy metals and pesticides. Load on fermented foods like sauerkraut, miso, yogurt, and kefir. And if needed take probiotic supplements.
- Make sure your child drink lots of water. For added detox support, you should add some organic lemon or lime slices. Citrus fruits are very rich in vitamin C and antioxidants help the body rid itself of toxins.
- Try to be generous with the garlic, onions and cruciferous vegetables. Cruciferous vegetables include arugula, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, radishes, and turnips. They are rich in Vitamins C, E, and K, dietary fiber, and antioxidants that help to protect our cells from DNA damage. They contain flavonoids, which stimulate the production of glutathione, an important antioxidant, and detoxifier.