Beauty and Skin

Our skin also likes essential fatty acids, especially omega-6 and omega-3, that help improve elasticity. Heller says that many people do not get enough omega-3, and you can easily increase your intake by adding fish, walnuts, flax seeds and chia seeds to your diet. Read on to find other important products that you want to add to your shopping cart.

What to eat for beauty skin in diet plan

  • Thin chicken
  • Fish, mainly fatty fish such as salmon and mackerel
  • Eggs
  • Low-fat dairy products
  • Whole grains
  • Nuts and seeds
  • A wide range of fruit and vegetables
  • The daily dose of red, yellow and orange fruit and vegetables
  • A lot of water

What to avoid for beauty skin in diet plan

  • Processed food
  • Refined carbohydrates (without cakes, cookies and biscuits)
  • Fat and fried dishes
  • Too much salt
  • Too much alcohol

Nothing can match good skin. The feeling of wearing a balm on the naked face and walking around proudly is a distant dream for most of us. Due to pollution, age and an unhealthy lifestyle, we are struggling to maintain our skin. Getting radiant skin doesn’t take much effort. If someone tells you that only great genes or great skin care products can give you flawless skin, then ignore them. In fact, genes only play a role of 20 percent in the skin, the remaining 80 percent depends on external factors such as sun damage and lifestyle. In addition to a good skin care program, what you eat also plays an important role. Dermatologists cannot emphasise enough how important a good diet is. What you put in your body bounces on your skin, so always make a healthy choice if you want good skin.

Some tips that leading dermatologists recommend for perfect skin

Reduce the amount of sugar used. Try replacing refined sugar or sweet products with natural sugar found in fruit, honey or maple syrup. Continue to avoid tropical fruit and fruit in moderation. If you really suffer from bad skin, try to remove the sugar completely from the diet.

  1. The best diet for the skin is a diet that contains vegetables of every color for every meal and green juice every day.
  2. Spices such as Haldi / Turmeric are the best herbs to eat if you want the perfect zest.
  3. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day to moisten the skin and flush the toxins.
  4. Do not eat diets in the event of an accident or eat highly processed food, as this can lead to dull skin and pimples.
  5. Vegetables in red, yellow and green.
  6. Don’t forget to add a healthy dose of carbohydrates and proteins to your diet.

Below is a list of healthy foods that you should definitely include in your diet if you want healthy skin.

1.Avocado

Good Source: Biotin

Why it’s good for you: it increases the hydration of dry skin. It also helps to prevent nails and hair from breaking.

2.Green Tea

Good Source: an antioxidant called polyphenols

Why it is good for you: it improves skin texture and cleanses the complexion. For the best result, have 4-5 cups per day.

3.Tomatoes

Good Source: Antioxidant known as lycopene

Why it’s good for you: it helps prevent sun damage to the skin and also protects against free radicals.

4. Salmon

Good Source: Omega-3 fatty acids and a carotenoid called astaxanthin

Why it is good for you: It improves skin elasticity and reduces fine lines.

5. Eggs

Good Source: protein

Why it is good for you: it protects and restores skin cells. It prevents dehydration.

6. Pomegranate

Good Source: antioxidant, which supports collagen production.

Why it’s good for you: in addition to collagen, it improves immunity, lowers cholesterol and improves blood circulation.

7. Walnuts

Good Source: omega-3 fatty acids

Why is it good for you: soft, radiant and youthful skin. What else can you ask for?

8. Beans (legumes)

Good Source: protein

Why is it good for you: repair and regeneration of skin and collagen cells

9. Olive Oil

Good Source: monounsaturated fatty acids and antioxidant polyphones

Why it is good for you: because of the presence of these fatty acids, the olive oil provides a youthful injection for the skin. The antioxidant properties protect the skin against free radicals. Finally, the oil can also offer a radiant skin.

10. Dark Chocolate

Good Source: cocoa aromas with antioxidant properties.

Why it is good for you: it moisturizes the skin and improves blood circulation. A small amount of about 28 grams once or twice a week is more than enough to benefit from. Best for preventing rough and flaky skin.