The bride’s plan is specifically designed to help you lose weight and stay healthy in an exciting but stressful time in your life. It is not time to use fashionable diets, fast recovery plans or known approval procedures. Instead, take care of your daily calorie needs with pure food: fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, lean meat or protein products, low fat dairy products, whole grains and a limited amount of healthy fats. The smart weight loss plan ensures that you stay healthy and brilliant on your special day.
To comply with the Bridal Diet plan, you would:
- Avoid processed food (which covers almost everything in the package or box)
- Limit or remove food with added sugar
- Skip sugared or artificially sweetened beverages
- Specify refined and starchy carbohydrates such as white bread or white rice
- Drink plenty of water
- Limit or remove alcohol (less than 7 servings per week)
Your wedding day will be one of the most important days of your life. Do not take risks with gossip magazine plans or low calorie content. Take advantage of the bride’s diet to increase the wedding’s weight loss through proper nutrition and stay healthy thanks to going for a passing, brilliant glow.